Osawa Award and Iijima Award
The Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Graphene Research Society has established the Osawa Award, the Iijima Award, the Osawa Award for Young Scientists, and the Iijima Award for Young Scientists in order to recognize superior symposium presentations by young researchers (in principle, 40 years of age or younger).
There is no call for Osawa Award and Iijima Award in this symposium.
Young Scientist Poster Award
The Fullerenes, Nanotubes and Graphene Research Society has established the Young Scientist Poster Award to recognize superior poster presentations by students and young researchers (in principle, 31 years of age or younger at the time of application).
- Deadline: Same as the abstract submission deadline
- Method: Please select 'Poster presentation' as a presentation type, and check the poster award application in the abstract submission website.
- Please submit your abstract as a poster presentation.
- The applicant must be 31 years old or younger at the moment of the submission.
- The applicant must be (or applying to be) a member of FNTG Society.
- If you are a student, please obtain a permission of the application from your supervisor.